Saturday, December 31, 2011

Spilled Visuals: 24/8 (TwentyFourEight) & Chels, The Poet @ThePoetChels @TwentyFourEight




 
While I do admit most of our material comes via submissions online, we also grind. Constantly out and about with our ears to the street…..  During my Youtube stroll this morning I came across B.L. Johnson CEO of TwentyFourEight  ( @TwentyFourEight  ) and this amazing visual of Chels, The Poet.  Peep the video and look for more from both of these amazing artists.  

Click under the cut for links to both artist! 

Check them out  248 online at:
And the poet Chels via twitter:  

9 comments:

  1. This new blog the shit. And this right here..is art. I fucks with ya'll much respect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! She's dope! I see she has a youtube also! I am a fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog, I really like what you guys are doing, and I really like the positivity. This is a great feature, simple but effective. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shout out to this blog for posting real shit from real people on the grind. I'm about to bookmark ya'll and start using u as a networking tool

    ReplyDelete
  5. HowardUniversityStandUp!!!!!!!!!December 31, 2011 at 4:07 PM

    Yoooo she go to Howard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOWARD STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the love. I really appreciate it.

    Oh yeah...
    HHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw u on Twitter. I support this new blog for real. HOWARD STAND UP!

    ReplyDelete